- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Nets vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 4:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+9.70 Units / 66% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.10 Units / 61% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 44% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.50 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+7.95 Units / 126% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.25 Units / 49% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.85 Units / 85% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.10 Units / 52% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 86% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): The Nets have listed Watanabe as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Clippers.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Clippers coach Tyronn Lue said there’s no timetable for Leonard’s return.
Nets vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -110||O 212.5 -110||100|
|LA Clippers||-1.5 -110||U 212.5 -110||-120|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.