- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nets vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.40 Units / 59% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.75 Units / 59% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Brooklyn Nets – No Injuries Reported
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Brooklyn.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Brooklyn.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is DOUBTFUL for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Brooklyn.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is PROBABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Brooklyn.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Brooklyn.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Nets vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-3.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||-165|
|Miami Heat||+3.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||+140|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.