- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday’s Nets vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report for both Nets & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Miami.
Below you’ll find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets and Heat players, ranked by units won and ROI — across prop bets for points, rebounds, assists, steals, three-pointers, blocks and more.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Nets players for Saturday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 18 games (+13.70 Units / 66% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.05 Units / 70% ROI)
- Patty Mills has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.15 Units / 78% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 18 games (+5.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.10 Units / 31% ROI)
Heat Player Prop Best Bets Tonight
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Heat players for Saturday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Duncan Robinson has hit the Rebounds Under in 25 of his last 33 games at home (+15.05 Units / 33% ROI)
- Duncan Robinson has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 27 games (+14.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+10.75 Units / 56% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 21 games at home (+9.00 Units / 9% ROI)
- Duncan Robinson has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 37 games at home (+8.25 Units / 18% ROI)
First Field Goal Scorer: Nets vs Heat, Saturday Night
|Player to Score First||Odds|
Nets vs Heat: Total Points Player Prop Bets for Tonight
|Bruce Brown||11.5 -130||11.5 -105|
|Kevin Durant||27.5 -120||27.5 -110|
|Andre Drummond||9.5 -105||9.5 -130|
|Kyrie Irving||27.5 -115||27.5 -115|
Be sure to also check out Today’s Best Bets for NBA Player Props for our staff picks from all of tonight’s games.
Nets vs. Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent did not play in Friday’s game (Mar. 25) against the Knicks.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro did not play in Friday’s game (Mar. 25) against the Knicks.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Brooklyn has no set timetable for Simmons’ return, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Joe Harris (Nets): The Nets announced that Harris will miss the rest of the season as he recovers from ankle surgery.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 23) against the Grizzlies.
- Goran Dragic (Nets): Dragic did not play in Wednesday’s game (Mar. 23) against the Grizzlies.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said he expects Aldridge to return sometime next week.
Nets vs. Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-3.5 -110||O 227.5 -115||-160|
|Miami Heat||+3.5 -110||U 227.5 -115||135|
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.