- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nets vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 25 of his last 35 away games (+15.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 46 away games (+12.40 Units / 21% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 34 of his last 59 games (+7.75 Units / 8% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 29 games (+7.05 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 25 games at home (+15.75 Units / 53% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 37 of his last 57 games (+13.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.45 Units / 52% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 25 games at home (+9.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 33 of his last 55 games (+9.05 Units / 13% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): Sumner did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 28) game against Milwaukee.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 28) game against Milwaukee.
- New York Knicks – No Injuries Reported
Nets vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+7.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||+240|
|New York Knicks||-7.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-300|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.