- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nets vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EDT in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 29 of his last 42 away games (+15.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 45 of his last 70 games (+15.25 Units / 18% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.55 Units / 43% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 36 of his last 58 games (+10.45 Units / 15% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.80 Units / 46% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 21 games at home (+16.60 Units / 69% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.00 Units / 26% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 39 of his last 66 games (+8.95 Units / 12% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+8.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 19 games (+7.95 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 25) against the Heat.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): The Nets announced that Simmons has nerve impingement and will remain out of action.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Franz Wagner (Magic): Wagner is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Brooklyn.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Brooklyn.
Nets vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+105|
|Orlando Magic||-1.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-125|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.