- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Nets vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 16 away games (+16.70 Units / 72% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+13.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+9.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.50 Units / 44% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.80 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 25 games (+14.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+10.95 Units / 62% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games at home (+8.30 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe has not played since Nov. 22 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Isaiah Jackson (Pacers): Jackson did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Wizards.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Nets vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+7.5 -105||O 223.5 -115||+260|
|Indiana Pacers||-7.5 -115||U 223.5 -115||-350|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.