- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nets vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 away games (+15.30 Units / 69% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.25 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.80 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.05 Units / 76% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 47 of his last 90 games (+10.05 Units / 9% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+9.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.95 Units / 60% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.75 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Isaiah Jackson (Pacers): Jackson did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembhard did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Nets vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-3.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||-155|
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||+125|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.