- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nets vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+10.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+8.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+8.70 Units / 50% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+7.20 Units / 87% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.25 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- T.J. Warren (Nets): The Nets have listed Warren as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pelicans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Willy Hernangomez (Pelicans): The Pelicans have listed Hernangomez as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Nets.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans have listed Nance Jr. as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Nets.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Nets vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-4.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||-175|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+4.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||+145|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.