- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nets vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+14.70 Units / 58% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+13.30 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+11.10 Units / 49% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+8.05 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.20 Units / 47% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 74% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Patty Mills (Nets): Mills is out for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Detroit.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers has not played since Dec. 1 due to a shoulder injury and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Nets vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-8.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||-350|
|Detroit Pistons||+8.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||+260|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.