- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nets vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+14.10 Units / 67% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 27 away games (+7.90 Units / 20% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.20 Units / 45% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.65 Units / 71% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.45 Units / 62% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.00 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Philadelphia.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Justin Champagnie (Raptors): Champagnie is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Pascal Siakam (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said is targeting a return for next week.
- Scottie Barnes (Raptors): Barnes is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Brooklyn.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is out indefinitely, according to Vivek Jacbo of Raptors.com.
Nets vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+2.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+110|
|Toronto Raptors||-2.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-135|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.