- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nets vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 37 away games (+14.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 39 of his last 61 games (+12.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 48 away games (+9.65 Units / 15% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 48 games (+7.95 Units / 16% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 35 games (+14.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+12.95 Units / 40% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+11.10 Units / 60% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+8.90 Units / 20% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons hasn’t played since Feb. 15 against Miami and remains without a timetable to return.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Nets vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-6.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||-275|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||+220|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.