- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nets vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 40 away games (+15.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+10.50 Units / 80% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.65 Units / 64% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 31 of his last 52 games (+6.45 Units / 10% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 33 games (+17.70 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 27 of his last 39 games (+15.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 35 of his last 53 games (+14.00 Units / 23% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 28 games (+9.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.20 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons hasn’t played since Feb. 15 against Miami and remains without a timetable to return.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
Nets vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+100|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-1.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-120|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.