- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nets vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+11.20 Units / 58% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.15 Units / 39% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 54% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.40 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.20 Units / 44% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.30 Units / 63% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.90 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against Brooklyn.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against Brooklyn.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against Brooklyn.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Olivier Sarr (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that a timeline for Sarr’s return will be announced in one week.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+2.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||115|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-2.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-135|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.