- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nuggets vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 33 of his last 50 games (+9.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 32 of his last 51 games (+7.20 Units / 9% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 26 away games (+7.00 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 74% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.95 Units / 42% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 29 games at home (+9.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 35 of his last 59 games (+8.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.70 Units / 25% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.60 Units / 61% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+2.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+110|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-2.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-135|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.