- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 17 games (+13.80 Units / 71% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.20 Units / 49% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.50 Units / 48% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 35 away games (+8.35 Units / 12% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.05 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 29 games at home (+10.85 Units / 22% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.20 Units / 57% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 30 games at home (+7.25 Units / 16% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.20 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ish Smith (Nuggets): Smith did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Bones Hyland (Nuggets): Hyland did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Paul George (Clippers): George did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
Nuggets vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-3.5 -110||O 218.5 -110||-150|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||U 218.5 -110||+125|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.