- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+12.80 Units / 56% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 36 away games (+9.35 Units / 13% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 away games (+9.05 Units / 59% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.35 Units / 21% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+6.75 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Atlanta.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is DOUBTFUL for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Atlanta.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Atlanta.
- Jalen Johnson (Hawks): Johnson is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Denver.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Denver.
- Frank Kaminsky (Hawks): Kaminsky is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Denver.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Denver.
- Justin Holiday (Hawks): The Hawks placed Holiday in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-3.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||-160|
|Atlanta Hawks||+3.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||+135|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.