- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nuggets vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+10.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.90 Units / 44% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+7.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+6.60 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 26 games (+16.15 Units / 54% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+9.25 Units / 132% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+9.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+8.95 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Nuggets): Caldwell-Pope is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Sacramento.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Domantas Sabonis (Kings): Sabonis is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-3.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||-160|
|Sacramento Kings||+3.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||+135|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.