- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Nuggets vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EDT in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+10.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.70 Units / 71% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+7.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.65 Units / 27% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 27 games at home (+15.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 42 of his last 65 games (+14.70 Units / 19% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+12.55 Units / 37% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 27 games at home (+11.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Nnaji as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Knicks.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): The Knicks have listed Brunson as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Nuggets.
Nuggets vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.