- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nuggets vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 19 away games (+7.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+6.95 Units / 115% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 43 games (+16.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+9.40 Units / 27% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 31 of his last 48 games (+8.90 Units / 14% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 games at home (+8.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 35 of his last 56 games (+8.65 Units / 11% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Reggie Jackson (Nuggets): Jackson is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Toronto.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Toronto.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Denver.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
Nuggets vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+0.5 -110||O 227.5 -105||-110|
|Toronto Raptors||-0.5 -110||U 227.5 -105||-110|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -0.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.