- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nuggets vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 26 away games (+13.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+9.95 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 27 of his last 40 games (+9.40 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+9.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.95 Units / 39% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 22 games at home (+12.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.65 Units / 73% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.20 Units / 52% ROI)
- Terrence Ross has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.65 Units / 83% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Phoenix.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Phoenix.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Phoenix.
- Phoenix Suns – No Injuries Reported
Nuggets vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+12.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+450|
|Phoenix Suns||-12.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-650|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.