- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nuggets vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EDT in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 23
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 28 away games (+15.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 14 away games (+8.95 Units / 63% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 47 of his last 76 games (+7.90 Units / 6% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 23
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 34 games at home (+12.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+10.95 Units / 95% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 25 games at home (+9.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 28 games at home (+7.55 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Denver Nuggets – No Injuries Reported
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is questionable for Sunday’s (Apr. 23) game against Denver.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): Reid who last played (Mar. 29) will undergo surgery on his fractured left wrist and will be sidelined for six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Josh Minott (Timberwolves): Minott is questionable for Sunday’s (Apr. 23) game against Denver.
- Jaden McDaniels (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves announced that McDaniels suffered fractures in his right hand and is out indefinitely.
Nuggets vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-4.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||-190|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+4.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||+155|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.