- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nuggets vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+11.95 Units / 79% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 45 games (+8.70 Units / 12% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+8.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+7.55 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+9.30 Units / 47% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.35 Units / 51% ROI)
- Jaylen Nowell has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games (+7.65 Units / 71% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.95 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Nuggets): Caldwell-Pope left Saturday’s (Feb. 4) game against Atlanta and is questionable to return
- Jack White (Nuggets): White hasn’t played since Jan. 17 against Portland. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Denver
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Denver.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+7.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||+230|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-7.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-300|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.