- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Nuggets vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+8.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+7.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 away games (+7.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 34 games (+7.00 Units / 17% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+6.15 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+9.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+9.45 Units / 16% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+8.85 Units / 79% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.80 Units / 28% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+8.80 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince doesn’t have a potential return date, according to Dane Moore of BringMeTheNews.com.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said McLaughlin will re-evaluated in about a week.
Nuggets vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-2.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||-140|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+2.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||+115|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.