- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nuggets vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 38 away games (+11.35 Units / 15% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.60 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.65 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.70 Units / 38% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.65 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 91% ROI)
- Jusuf Nurkic has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games (+6.50 Units / 99% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.50 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Nuggets): Caldwell-Pope is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 8) game against Portland..
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Nuggets coach Michael Malone said that Porter doesn’t have a timeframe for a return.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Josh Hart (Trail Blazers): Hart is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 8) game against Denver.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 8) game against Denver.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Drew Eubanks (Trail Blazers): Eubanks is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 8) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-1.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-115|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+1.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-105|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.