- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Nuggets vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00 p.m.2:00am EDT in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets and Trail Blazers player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Nuggets players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 31 games (+13.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+10.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Austin Rivers has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.05 Units / 67% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.60 Units / 59% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 4 games (+4.75 Units / 58% ROI)
Trail Blazers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Trail Blazers players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Damian Lillard has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 3 games (+3.20 Units / 84% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Steals Over in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 61% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Denver Nuggets say guard Collin Gillespie will be out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Trendon Watford (Trail Blazers): Watford did not play in Sunday’s (Oct. 23) game against the Lakers.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Payton II will miss the start of the regular season and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Olivier Sarr (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that a timeline for Sarr’s return will be announced in one week.
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-4.5 -115||O 226.5 -115||-200|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+4.5 -105||U 226.5 -115||165|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.