- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 27 away games (+11.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+10.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 away games (+7.40 Units / 26% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 20 games at home (+12.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+7.10 Units / 24% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+7.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.95 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Philadelphia.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+6.5 -110||O 232.5 -105||+220|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-6.5 -110||U 232.5 -105||-275|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.