- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 711:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers and 76ers player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Pacers players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 41 of his last 76 games (+10.10 Units / 10% ROI)
- Oshae Brissett has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Terry Taylor has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- T.J. McConnell has hit the Steals Over in his last 4 games (+4.35 Units / 60% ROI)
76ers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for 76ers players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Danuel House Jr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in his last 4 games (+4.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 4 games (+4.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Assists Under in his last 3 games (+3.15 Units / 95% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 3 games (+3.15 Units / 89% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on 76ers vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis is out for Monday’s (Oct. 24) game against Philadelphia.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is expected to miss at least one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Pacers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+12.5 -110||O 228.5 -115||575|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-12.5 -110||U 228.5 -115||-900|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.