- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 2:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 20 away games (+12.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 29 away games (+9.05 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 away games (+6.85 Units / 27% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.75 Units / 65% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.45 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+11.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.20 Units / 69% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+8.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+7.90 Units / 23% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+7.15 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Milwaukee.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Goga Bitadze (Pacers): Bitadze is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Milwaukee.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Indiana.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton hasn’t played since Dec. 15 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Ingles is out for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Indiana.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Indiana.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Indiana.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
Pacers vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+5.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||+180|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-5.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-225|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.