- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Pacers vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 29 of his last 42 games (+14.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 38 games (+11.05 Units / 20% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 31 away games (+10.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 26 games (+10.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 38 games (+8.25 Units / 17% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 38 of his last 63 games (+14.75 Units / 17% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 33 games (+12.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 33 of his last 54 games (+11.75 Units / 19% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 32 games at home (+9.90 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Chicago.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Chicago.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green had surgery on his right knee in January and is not practicing yet, according to Joe Cowley of The Chicago Sun-Times. There is no timetable for his return.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
Pacers vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+5.5 -110||O 226.5 -115||+170|
|Chicago Bulls||-5.5 -110||U 226.5 -115||-210|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.