- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pacers vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 53 of his last 100 games (+11.50 Units / 9% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 28 games (+11.15 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in his last 9 away games (+9.55 Units / 74% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+9.25 Units / 54% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.75 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 79% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+10.20 Units / 68% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+8.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- Cedi Osman has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Cedi Osman has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.60 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+8.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+240|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-8.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-300|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.