- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+11.65 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 30 games (+10.30 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.30 Units / 59% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+7.05 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 24 games (+16.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+10.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+9.95 Units / 50% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.85 Units / 30% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+8.85 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+10.5 -115||O 233.5 -105||+375|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -105||U 233.5 -105||-500|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.