- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Pacers vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 4:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+10.10 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.15 Units / 42% ROI)
- Myles Turner has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.95 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 30 games at home (+11.85 Units / 23% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.20 Units / 58% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+8.25 Units / 18% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.50 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembhard is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against the Clippers
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is OUT for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Indiana.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard has not played since Nov. 15 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is OUT for Sunday’s (Nov. 26) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||-2.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||-135|
|LA Clippers||+2.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||+110|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.