- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 46 of his last 85 games (+13.05 Units / 12% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.95 Units / 41% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in his last 11 games at home (+12.45 Units / 61% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 37 games (+10.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 28 games (+6.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.95 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Charlotte.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Indiana.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+2.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||115|
|Charlotte Hornets||-2.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-140|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.