- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pacers vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+12.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+10.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Myles Turner has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.35 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.40 Units / 48% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 38 games (+11.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+9.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.85 Units / 107% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Utah.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley has a knee strain and is expected to miss at least two weeks, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Pacers vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+4.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+150|
|Utah Jazz||-4.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-185|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.