- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 24 away games (+14.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 away games (+10.25 Units / 27% ROI)
- T.J. McConnell has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 67% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 33 away games (+7.05 Units / 14% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.60 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 39 games (+11.65 Units / 27% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+10.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.75 Units / 34% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+9.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+8.85 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembahrd did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against Chicago.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said there remains no timetable for Theis’ return.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said that Brown remains without a clear timetable to return.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Pacers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+5.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||+180|
|Orlando Magic||-5.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||-225|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.