- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pacers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 away games (+12.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 31 away games (+9.05 Units / 19% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 away games (+8.25 Units / 24% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.75 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 30 games at home (+13.15 Units / 21% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+11.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+9.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.65 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+8.50 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson will be sidelined for a couple weeks, according to Harrison Wind of TheDNVR.com.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 20) game against Utah.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Friday’s (Jan 20) game against Utah.
Pacers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+8.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||+300|
|Denver Nuggets||-8.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||-400|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.