- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 32 games (+13.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+12.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+10.30 Units / 59% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 away games (+9.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 71% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+9.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 26 games (+8.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+8.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Dyson Daniels has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.70 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Smith (Pacers): Smith is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against New Orleans.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against New Orleans.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Indiana.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+2.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+115|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-2.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-140|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.