- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pacers vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 46 of his last 86 games (+12.05 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.00 Units / 73% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 81% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.95 Units / 42% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+9.70 Units / 77% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.85 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.60 Units / 96% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
Pacers vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||-5.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||-210|
|Houston Rockets||+5.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||170|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.