- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pacers vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 29 of his last 41 games (+15.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 23 of his last 37 games (+10.05 Units / 19% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 30 away games (+9.25 Units / 20% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 25 games (+8.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+8.60 Units / 25% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 18 games at home (+12.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+11.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.55 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.15 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is Questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.2) game against San Antonio.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.2) game against Indiana.
- Isaiah Roby (Spurs): Roby hasn’t played since Feb. 13 against Cleveland and remains without a timetable to return.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford has not played since Jan. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.2) game against Indiana.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.2) game against Indiana.
- Malaki Branham (Spurs): Branham is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.2) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||-6.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||-250|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||+190|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.