- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 23 games (+12.75 Units / 31% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 away games (+11.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in his last 9 away games (+9.55 Units / 74% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 away games (+8.25 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games at home (+7.05 Units / 141% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+5.75 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 7) game against the Timberwolves.
- James Johnson (Pacers): Johnson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 7) game against the Timberwolves.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 7) game against Minnesota.
- T.J. McConnell (Pacers): McConnell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 7) game against Minnesota.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is expected to miss 1-2 weeks, according to coach Chris Finch.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
Pacers vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+5.5 -115||O 237.5 -110||+165|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-5.5 -105||U 237.5 -110||-200|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.