- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+11.85 Units / 30% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+10.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.40 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+11.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+8.00 Units / 160% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.85 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.30 Units / 61% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+6.55 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton did not play in Sunday’s game (Dec. 4) against the Trail Blazers.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): The Warriors have listed Wiggins as QUESTIONABLE for Monday’s game (Dec. 5) against the Pacers.
- Jordan Poole (Warriors): The Warriors have listed Poole as QUESTIONABLE for Monday’s game (Dec. 5) against the Pacers.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Pacers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+10.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||+400|
|Golden State Warriors||-10.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||-550|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.