- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pelicans vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+8.85 Units / 126% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Points Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.95 Units / 65% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.35 Units / 52% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.00 Units / 56% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.40 Units / 77% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+8.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.45 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Herbert Jones (Pelicans): Jones is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Cleveland.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Pelicans vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+7.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||+220|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-7.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-275|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.