- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pelicans vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+6.05 Units / 121% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games (+5.05 Units / 93% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+4.20 Units / 83% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+10.60 Units / 55% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+10.50 Units / 39% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 37 games (+9.50 Units / 23% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.05 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.85 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Herbert Jones (Pelicans): Jones is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Boston.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against New Orleans.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+9.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+350|
|Boston Celtics||-9.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-450|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.