- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pelicans vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.60 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.65 Units / 47% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.15 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.35 Units / 67% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+7.95 Units / 29% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.35 Units / 48% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.70 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Trey Murphy III (Pelicans): Murphy III did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane has a Grade 2 sprain and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
Pelicans vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+115|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-140|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.