- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pelicans vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans and Kings player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 5
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Pelicans players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+13.90 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jaxson Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 14 away games (+10.65 Units / 76% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 away games (+10.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+9.20 Units / 67% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 44% ROI)
Kings Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 5
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Kings players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 35 of his last 55 games (+12.15 Units / 18% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Points Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+11.50 Units / 27% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 32 of his last 49 games (+10.40 Units / 15% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+9.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.25 Units / 93% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Kings vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson is cleared to progress in basketball activities, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Domantas Sabonis (Kings): Sabonis will miss the team’s upcoming five-game road trip, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Terence Davis (Kings): The Kings announced that Davis had surgery on his right wrist. He will be re-evaluated in three months.
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): The Kings announced F Richaun Holmes will miss the remainder of the season.
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox did not play in Sunday’s game (Apr. 3) against the Warriors.
- Alex Len (Kings): Len did not play in Sunday’s game (Apr. 3) against the Warriors.
Pelicans vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-8.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||-375|
|Sacramento Kings||+8.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||290|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.