- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pelicans vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+10.90 Units / 35% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.35 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 away games (+8.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 away games (+7.60 Units / 126% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 30 games at home (+15.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 26 games at home (+12.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 44 games (+12.70 Units / 24% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.30 Units / 54% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.65 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
- Jonas Valanciunas (Pelicans): Valanciunas is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Sacramento.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
- Josh Richardson (Pelicans): Richardson is out for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Sacramento.
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): Holmes is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against New Orleans.
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): Fox is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+5.5 -110||O 237.5 -110||+185|
|Sacramento Kings||-5.5 -110||U 237.5 -110||-225|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.