- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday's Pelicans vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans and Lakers player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 1
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Pelicans players for Friday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+16.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jaxson Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 12 away games (+10.15 Units / 85% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+9.30 Units / 80% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.25 Units / 53% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 35% ROI)
Lakers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 1
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Lakers players for Friday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 23 games at home (+14.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+10.75 Units / 47% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+10.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 17 games at home (+7.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.65 Units / 28% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Lakers vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson is cleared to progress in basketball activities, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is out for Thursday's (Mar. 31) game against Utah.
- Kendrick Nunn (Lakers): Nunn suffered a setback as he tried to ramp-up activity on his knee, according to Matt Peralta of Lakersnation.com. There is no timetable for his return.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is out for Thursday's (Mar. 31) game against Utah.
Pelicans vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-2.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||-135|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+2.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||110|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.