- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pelicans vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in his last 9 away games (+9.70 Units / 92% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.30 Units / 62% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 12 away games (+6.45 Units / 54% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 22 games (+6.05 Units / 22% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.60 Units / 44% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 40 games (+13.80 Units / 33% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 17 games at home (+11.50 Units / 32% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+11.15 Units / 41% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.20 Units / 71% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- CJ McCollum (Pelicans): McCollum is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Los Angeles Lakers.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against New Orleans.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+5.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||+155|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-5.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||-190|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.