- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pelicans vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+7.65 Units / 127% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.50 Units / 93% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+6.00 Units / 67% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 25 of his last 36 games (+12.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 24 games (+12.75 Units / 47% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 22 games (+11.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 31 games (+11.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.40 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Naji Marshall (Pelicans): Marshall is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against Orlando.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Herbert Jones (Pelicans): Jones is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against Orlando.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac will play a game for the Magic’s G League affiliate as he prepares to return in the near future, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Franz Wagner (Magic): Wagner is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against New Orleans.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Pelicans vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-1.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||-135|
|Orlando Magic||+1.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||+110|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.