- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pelicans vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 16 games (+12.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 away games (+7.30 Units / 85% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 16 games (+7.20 Units / 45% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.15 Units / 94% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.95 Units / 67% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+8.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 68% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 60% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.45 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Pelicans vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+4.5 -105||O 223.5 -110||+170|
|Dallas Mavericks||-4.5 -115||U 223.5 -110||-210|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.